Human ressources advisor
Titre : Human ressources advisor
Référence : BRIO3046
Région : Estrie
Ville : Sherbrooke
Global Excel is a full-service cost containment, claims management and medical assistance company offering a complete range of services to international, Canadian and U.S. domestic clients.
The talent sought is assigned to support and guide leaders on human resources issues such as planning workforce and onboarding, performance management, organizational development, employee engagement, employee relations and compensation.
An opportunity to play a key role in a human-centered organization!
Description du poste :
Trusted Advisor (35%)
- As a trusted advisor, provide guidance and
consultation to leaders on HR related matters e.g., legal/procedural
compliance, workforce planning, talent and performance management, succession
planning, employee engagement, employee relations, employee termination and
- Support, coach and challenge leaders in
people management and organizational development matters;
- Work closely with leaders to improve
employee work experience, reinforce engagement, increase productivity and
- Support leaders in identifying and
assessing training needs for teams.
Agent / Project Implementation (10%)
- Support leaders and teams when appropriate
through the implementation of organizational change initiatives;
- Implement HR related projects in line with
corporate priorities in collaboration with the Senior HRBPs and HR Centers of
Expertise. Also assists in identifying opportunities for improvement and resolving
- Attain the required level of support and
buy-in for the project from the business;
- Provide ongoing strategic communication for
the business – local support.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Support leaders with employee related issues;
- Ensure all administrative and transactional work
associated with supporting the business is completed in a timely fashion;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related
to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring
- Revise contract terms for new hires, promotions, and
transfers within predefined parameters and ensure escalation at the right level
Compétence(s) et formation(s) requise(s) :
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in human resources;
- Bilingual English plus French; oral and written;
- Knowledge of human resources policies, regulations, procedures, and legislative provisions governing recruitment, employment equity, labor law, and compensation;
- Proven ability to develop effective relationships and gain credibility and trust across all levels of the organization and diverse client groups;
- Effective and professional communication skills;
- Strong coaching, mentoring, and facilitation skills;
- Strong results orientation, problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Collaborative, professional team player with ability to handle sensitive situations with tact, diplomacy, and high ethical standards;
- Hands-on, self-sufficient and demonstrates a positive, can-do attitude;
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Conditions d'emploi :
- Competitive salary + bonus based on employee and company performance;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes dental, paid 100% by the employer;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Many activities throughout the year !
For more information, please contact Julie Dasté by e-mail at Julie.email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-820-2746 # 105.
Accueil offres d'emploi