Human Resources (HR) Advisor - OHS and Wellness
Titre : Human Resources (HR) Advisor - OHS and Wellness
Référence : BRIO3105
Région : Estrie
Ville : Stanstead
TEAM – PERFORMANCE – PRIDE
Granit Design is a North American manufacturer of granite and quartz countertops. They are Masters in the art of creating beauty to suit you!
Located 20 minutes from Magog and 30 minutes from Sherbrooke, the road to get there is magnificent with its landscape that allows you to relax before and after work. The employees work in a pleasant environment with the latest technology.
Does the idea of being part of a team with a deep desire to make a difference and to work for an organization that wants to stand out for its good management, OHS and organizational development practices appeal to you?
Join the adventure and participate in the project to build a work environment where performance, innovation and employee mobilization coexist!
Description du poste :
As a Human Resources Advisor, you will be responsible for OHS and the Wellness program at Granit Design.
You will also have as main tasks to:
- Advise and support managers using an approach that consider HR trends;
- Be responsible for OHS with the Prevention mutual (audits and file administration);
- Follow up on the Health and Wellness file (psychological health program, physical activity subsidy, etc.) in collaboration with the Marketing Coordinator;
- Advise the team in the interpretation and application of policies, laws and employee manuals in all areas of HR activities (e.g. communication plan, compensation, performance management, labour relations, staffing (approximately 20% of time), skills development and succession plan, performance indicators, various programs and processes, etc.);
- Support and maintain the actions and processes already in place in collaboration with the factory manager, the operations supervisor and the maintenance manager;
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of specific projects such as recognition activities, visibility and social activities;
- Collaborate with the payroll and HR technician and carry out administrative work (approximately 25% of time).
Compétence(s) et formation(s) requise(s) :
Studies and experience
- University degree in human resources management or industrial relations or administration (major in human resources management an asset);
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to work with various software and applications (Dayforce an asset);
- Fluent in both French and English, both written and spoken.
Skills and abilities
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Team player and active listener;
- Quality oriented and vision of continuous improvement;
- Mobilizing leadership and having the courage to say the right thing in a problem-solving mode;
- Ability to carry out administrative work related to the position.
Conditions d'emploi :
Granit Design offers a unique “Employeur de Choix” program, good benefits (group insurance, recognition program, retirement plan, etc.) and a very active social club. An inviting lunch room awaits you for your breaks (free specialty coffee) and a trendy mini market as well.
- Annual salary starting at $70,000, depending on experience;
- Permanent full-time employment, 40 hours per week;
- Complementary health insurance;
- Life and disability insurance (long term);
- Pension plan with employer contribution;
- Wellness programs;
- Employee Assistance Program.
To discuss about this opportunity or for more information, you can contact Marc-André Monette by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-877-820-2746 ext 111.
Accueil offres d'emploi