After-sales Service and Administration Assistant
Titre : After-sales Service and Administration Assistant
Référence : BRIO2853
Région : Estrie
Ville : Sherbrooke
Cliquez ici pour accéder à l'offre d'emploi en français
In full expansion since 1998, this company specializes in the areas of horticulture and export throughout North America. Always with the aim of offering a quality product and service, our client is looking for a After-sales Service and Administration Assistant to complete its team.
The person we are looking for will act as a sales support and will execute various administrative processes. He/she may also be involved in the development and implementation of new efficient structures within the company.
Are you known for your organizational skills, your thoroughness and your ability to collaborate? Do you want to actively contribute to the advancement of a well-established company?
Is the holiday season your favourite time of year? Are you an active person who likes to have time for winter activities or take more than a week's vacation down south in the winter?
If you answered YES to all of these questions...
This job is for you!
Description du poste :
The role of After-sales Service and Administration Assistant will include the following duties:
- Prepare all the necessary information for sales and deliveries;
- Collect all customer information in the database and keep the price lists up to date;
- Follow up with customer questions and requests, by phone or email;
- Generate invoices and account statements and send to customers;
- Perform account reconciliations - follow up on all outstanding invoice payments regarding Christmas tree sales;
- Follow up with customers and carriers; • Coordinate deliveries taking into account deadlines, customer requirements, customs requirements, contingencies, etc.;
- Prepare the required documents for customs brokers to ensure and facilitate the international export of products;
- Organize the coordination, pick-up and delivery of documentation required for export.
- Design, write, correct and format administrative documents;
- Draft all documentation related to foreign workers and ensure a rigorous follow-up for each file;
- Support the entire team in providing the information and documents required in the execution of their work;
- Develop and implement new procedures, policies and administrative structures with a view to efficiency and effectiveness;
- Perform any other related tasks that will enable the administrative team to make the organization more efficient.
Compétence(s) et formation(s) requise(s) :
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Relevant training in sales, administration or office automation;
- Dynamic attitude, collaborative approach and great communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, a constant wave of initiative and an ability to adapt;
- Ability to follow up on all tasks on a regular basis;
- Very good oral English will be necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position;
- Knowledge of the Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
Conditions d'emploi :
The company offers advantageous conditions:
- A salary where your experience and skills will be recognized;
- Flexibility in scheduling, including periods of intensity (October to December) and periods for winter activities and vacations (January to March);
- A pleasant and positive administrative team;
- Experienced managers who care about their employees;
- The opportunity to take part in the development of a company in full expansion!
Accueil offres d'emploi