Titre : Administrative Assistant
Référence : BRIO2601
Région : Estrie
Ville : Sherbrooke
This company is expanding rapidly since 1998 and specializes in horticulture and exports across North America. With a constant focus on providing a quality product and service, our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant in order to complement the current team.
The person sought will act as an administrative support, carrying out various administrative procedures and developing and implementing new and effective structures within the company.
You are recognized for your organizational skills, your rigour and your ability to collaborate?
You want to actively contribute to the advancement of a well-established business?
You are the person we are looking for!
Description du poste :
The person who will take on the role of Administrative Assistant will, among other things, be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop, draft, edit and format administrative documents;
- Write all documentation on foreign workers and follow up rigorously on each file;
- Support the entire team by providing the information and documents required to carry out their work;
- Develop and implement new procedures, policies and administrative structures for efficiency and effectiveness purposes: GPS system to list machinery, directory for computerized inventory, tracking lists, etc.
- Perform any other related tasks that will allow the administrative team to make the organization more efficient.
Compétence(s) et formation(s) requise(s) :
We are looking for a person who will demonstrate the following skills:
- Relevant training in the administration or office technology field;
- A dynamic attitude, a collaborative approach and strong communication skills;
- Outstanding organization skills, strong sense of initiative and adaptability;
- Ability to conduct regular follow-ups on all tasks to be performed;
- Very good communication skills in English will be required for the position;
- Good knowledge of the Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
Conditions d'emploi :
The company offers attractive work conditions:
- Compensation in line with your skills;
- Flexible schedules, including peak periods and slowdown periods conducive to holidays, especially in the summer;
- A pleasant and positive administrative team;
- Experienced and employee-conscious managers;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing business!
Accueil offres d'emploi